Urology/Ejaculation issues.

Question
Hey,I have recently found when masturbating and i reach to the point of ejaculation I get the feeling of ejaculation, however no semen or sperm is realeased out of my urethra. This has been worrying me for some time and I wonder if this could mean i would never have kids ect. I have had orchiopexy around 4 years ago could that have a link? Any exercises or tips or advice would be greatly appriciated, thanks alot.

Answer
Henry:

The orchidopexy is unlikely to have anything to do with this problem.  This is either anejaculation (lack of ejaculation) or retrograde ejaculation where the semen goes backwards into the bladder.  There was not enough information provided to make a determination.  Many of these problems are due to medications so it's worth talking to your physician. A consultation with a urologist may also be needed.  There are no special exercises that will help.  Sorry.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD