You are here:

Urology/Ejaculation issues.


Hey,I have recently found when masturbating and i reach to the point of ejaculation I get the feeling of ejaculation, however no semen or sperm is realeased out of my urethra. This has been worrying me for some time and I wonder if this could mean i would never have kids ect. I have had orchiopexy around 4 years ago could that have a link? Any exercises or tips or advice would be greatly appriciated, thanks alot.


The orchidopexy is unlikely to have anything to do with this problem.  This is either anejaculation (lack of ejaculation) or retrograde ejaculation where the semen goes backwards into the bladder.  There was not enough information provided to make a determination.  Many of these problems are due to medications so it's worth talking to your physician. A consultation with a urologist may also be needed.  There are no special exercises that will help.  Sorry.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen W. Leslie, MD


Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.


Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Awards and Honors
Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]