You are here:

Urology/right Sperm duct front chest pain


Hi,please help ive been having this pain for aroun three months now,pain started as an  ache in my left side(epidydimis prbbly)then both sides then later rose some chest pains and now its alternating on the right side just above the testes,pain goes up and down between the right  and the right ball,doc said its varicoceleso im wondering if iut should be this bad and chest pains are really scaring me as im afraid of dying,i dont wanna leave my sister alone

basic info

I can't comment on the chest pains as that is not my area.

You could have prostatitis or epididymitis.  A varicocele would not typically explain all of your symptoms nor the discomfort that goes from one side to the other.  Have a local physician check it.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen W. Leslie, MD


Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.


Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Awards and Honors
Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute

©2017 All rights reserved.