Urology/Tailbone rectum pain and wheezing, shortness of breath

Question
I've had tailbone pain for 2weeks now.  Plus I'm having a hard time breathing, lungs are making it hard to breathe.  I'm also having urge to urinate and no.2.   When I move around my tailbone hurts and hard to breathe, wheezing, always have to use inhaler.
I've had X-ray, normal, blood count normal and urine normal.  No blood in urine or stool.
Could it be a cycst or abcess in rectum.
I experimented with a dildo weeks ago and saw some blood, now I'm worried its bacteria in there.  I've had no anal sex at all either.
What is wrong?  Sometimes if I stand too long it hits tailbone.

Answer
Jerry:

This could be prostatitis, but that would not explain all of your symptoms.   A cyst or abscess in the rectum is possible but would not likely have normal x-rays.

You should probably consult a local urologist as well as your primary physician regarding the breathing issues.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD