Urology/Tailbone rectum pain and wheezing, shortness of breath

I've had tailbone pain for 2weeks now.  Plus I'm having a hard time breathing, lungs are making it hard to breathe.  I'm also having urge to urinate and no.2.   When I move around my tailbone hurts and hard to breathe, wheezing, always have to use inhaler.
I've had X-ray, normal, blood count normal and urine normal.  No blood in urine or stool.
Could it be a cycst or abcess in rectum.
I experimented with a dildo weeks ago and saw some blood, now I'm worried its bacteria in there.  I've had no anal sex at all either.
What is wrong?  Sometimes if I stand too long it hits tailbone.

This could be prostatitis, but that would not explain all of your symptoms.   A cyst or abscess in the rectum is possible but would not likely have normal x-rays.

You should probably consult a local urologist as well as your primary physician regarding the breathing issues.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute