Urology/urinary problem

Question
QUESTION: I have difficulty starting urine, yellow urine and two urinary streams. Please am scared if this is not due to prostrate enlargement. Is it curable? Please advise me better and prescribe drugs for me

ANSWER: Solman

Depending on your age, this could be prostate enlargement. Tamsulosin or alfuzosin are two of the drugs commonly used cod this condition. Now you need to see a local physician to verify the problem and prescribe treatment.

QUESTION: Am 24 years, could it be prostrate? If it isn't  prostrate enlargement, can I still use those drugs?

Answer
Solman:

Prostate enlargement would be unlikely in a 24 year old, but prostatitis is still possible.  In such a case, the medications can still be used to treat the stream, but more treatment may be needed.  Please have it checked by a local physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD