Urology/Possible chemical burn on penis

Question
About you or almost 3 years now I had unprotected sex with a stranger. Returned home and decided to pour bleach on my penis to kill any germs. Started to have pain in my penis shortly after. Thought in time the pain would go away. That's not the case. the pain has gotten worse and worse over time. Have seen a few urologists and doctors. last urologist prescribed a cream but hasn't worked for me.

Answer
Kyle:

Given the length of  time since the original incident, any actual burn has long since healed. What ylu are dealing with now is the sensation which can be difficult to treat. Try consulting a neurologist for a.different approach go your poblem.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD