Urology/Possible chemical burn on penis

About you or almost 3 years now I had unprotected sex with a stranger. Returned home and decided to pour bleach on my penis to kill any germs. Started to have pain in my penis shortly after. Thought in time the pain would go away. That's not the case. the pain has gotten worse and worse over time. Have seen a few urologists and doctors. last urologist prescribed a cream but hasn't worked for me.

Given the length of  time since the original incident, any actual burn has long since healed. What ylu are dealing with now is the sensation which can be difficult to treat. Try consulting a neurologist for a.different approach go your poblem.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute