Urology/Squeeze ball causes tiny bit of smelly fluid to come out of penis

Question
For my entire life, I'm 25, I've had my right ball sac larger than my left. I recently got this diagnosed as either a communicating/open hydrocele and a hernia (apparently this can simply mean a thin spot in the wall/hole where the balls descend from and doesn't mean that my intestine is involved at all. I will probably eventually decide to get surgery to correct the hernia.

My question stems from the act that when I squeeze my right ball pretty hard (hard enough to force the fluid back up into my body) a tiny bit of clear liquid (not sticky, not urine) with a plungent smell comes out. I've been fully screened for STFs and this has happened for as long as I remember certainly well before being sexually active.

Answer
Ian:

There is no normal way in which pressure on the testicle would cause any fluid to come from the urethra.  I cannot explain what you've described. If any fluid were to be pressed from the testicle, it might go into the abdomen or up the vas to the seminal vesicle but it would stop there.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD