Urology/urine problem

hello i am 25 year old guy from india. i have masturbated for 12 years some how i indulge in this bad activity since my childhood. i am  suffering from frequent urination since 1 year without  about 12 .some time i have to make pressure to urinate. i feel  thirsty most of the time.  i walk up atleast three time in night .i have taken one tablet of omnicef(Cefdinir) but no effect .and my problem got worse when i eat lot of artificial sugar products( chocolate,cookies) as i am sugar addicted.since my childhood i eat cookies chocolate cold drinks till my discomfort now i have control all of this because my problem. one night after eating lot of cookies i urinate whole night about 8 times.i am also suffering from  constipation and gas problem.

my blood pressure is normal. and blood sugar is 79 after fast in the morning.but have weak health. plzz tell me which type of  test need to be performed to find the cause of the problem. and in your opinion what can be reason behind this.and normally my body does not sweat and require hight temperature to sweat.

THis is not a forum to review all of your problems so will concentrate on the urination.

Start by avoiding alcohol and caffeine.

The next step is to do a 24 hour voiding diary.  To do this, record the time and the amount that you urinate.  You can use a urinal to collect the urine so it can be measured.  This should help clarify if your problem is too much urinary volume or bladder overactivity.  

Next, make an appointment with your local physician or a urologist.  Once the underlying issue is clear from the voiding diary, a trial of medication can be used.  If this helps, then we know we are on the right track.  Good luck.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute