Urology/weak force ejaculation

Question
Dr. Leslie, I am a 59 years old male who had a great sex life up to 3 years ago when I started experiencing weak force ejaculation where I expel couple drops and have to milk the rest out of the urethra by hand. I also have been experiencing pain, upon touch, on the lateral-posterior side of my left testes (possible epidydims) I have a normal solid erection and libido.  When having sex, I feel a strong orgasm is coming to end up with disappointment and just drippage.  I did have chlamydial urithritis 5 years ago but it was cured with minocycline. My testosterone is slightly on the low side for my age.  Twenty years ago I had a rectal surgery but it never caused a sexual problem.  Please help me.

Answer
Mak:

Decreased semen expulsion is often due to retrograde ejaculation and sometimes is due to prostate issues.  It could also be a side effect of some medications, such as finasteride and dutasteride.  If the problem bothers you, contact your local general physician or consult a urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD