Urology/pic included. corpus spongiosum problem

Question
penis problem
penis problem  
Hello.i have a problem when im erect... the corpus spongiosum inflates only half,the middle and upper part remains flat.. Also my penis head dont get erect it stay soft during erection...this affected my penis size and i want to know how to fix it, please.should i let it heal for 2-3 weeks? PS.i am a little rough with my penis sometimes maybe this is why i damaged corpus spongiosum? Or something..Also i cant maintain erection when i stand un..you can see in pic that at the base the vein is engorged and filled but at the middle become flat..its more noticeably when i am full erect but in pic its half erection

Answer
Conor:

The corpus spongiosum is not generally involved in erections; just the corpora cavernosum.  The most common cause of a partial erection issue such as you describe is Peyronie's which can cause something similar to what you've described.  At this point, a consultation with a local urologist is recommended.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD