Urology/No sensation on penis

Question
Hello Doctor,
         I am 34 years old Indian male. I have been married for 5 years.Lately whenever I try to have an intercourse,I have noticed that I have no sensation on penis afer insertion,so I pretty much feel tensed and lose my erection and that again makes me worried for the next chance.I do have sensation when I masterbate so I do not know what could be the reason.Moreover wife is not much interested in sex anyway and there is not much of a foreplay either.For this she is alreay seeing a gynac.But that had not caused me this trouble earlier.I did have this issue 3-4 years back once in a while. I was prescribed arcalion tab from my doc.Is there any gel/cream to increase the sensitivity?

Answer
Sumeet:

This type of situational decrease in sensation is often psychological in nature.  There is no standard medical therapy to "increase sensitivity or sensation in the penis".  Arcalion is basically vitamin B-1 which also has no proven benefit but is thought to possibly help.  There is no cream or lotion available that will do what you want.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD