Urology/Kidney pain

urine test
urine test  

Abdomen ultrasound
Abdomen ultrasound  
Hello suddenly i found blood in my urine...but when i start drinking water slowly my urine will turn to yellow then white,After this my left side start feeling pain then pain increases it comes to my back ten right side i feel weakness tooo.....Kindly guide me what is the reason even my Abdomen ultrasound is ok. and urine test is also....Is this happens because of masturbutation as i done this act daily twice and first time i feel blood in my urine after masturbutation

The source of your kidney pain and blood in the urine is not clear from the available information. A CT scan and cystoscopy may be needed to sort this out. You will need to consult with a local urologist. A kidney is the most likely cause despite the normal ultrasound. Masturbation does not cause hematuria.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute