Urology/Kidney pain

Question
urine test
urine test  

Abdomen ultrasound
Abdomen ultrasound  
Hello suddenly i found blood in my urine...but when i start drinking water slowly my urine will turn to yellow then white,After this my left side start feeling pain then pain increases it comes to my back ten right side i feel weakness tooo.....Kindly guide me what is the reason even my Abdomen ultrasound is ok. and urine test is also....Is this happens because of masturbutation as i done this act daily twice and first time i feel blood in my urine after masturbutation

Answer
Danyal

The source of your kidney pain and blood in the urine is not clear from the available information. A CT scan and cystoscopy may be needed to sort this out. You will need to consult with a local urologist. A kidney is the most likely cause despite the normal ultrasound. Masturbation does not cause hematuria.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD