Urology/Red Testicle

Question
Hello sir, My left testicle is looking red and severe pain is occuring.  
Is that because of masturbation because I've a frequent masturbation habit.  
Left testicle is lifted up and right testicle is hanging lower.
Please tell me some advice and is that a symptom of torsion or something else.. ????

Answer
Akshay:

The redness could be nothing more than a mild skin irritation or it could indicate some other problem.  It is certainly not from masturbation and it is not a symptom of torsion.  Again, you'll need to see a local physician for a more definitive answer.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD