Urology/Testicle pain

Question
Hi I am having testical pain and my testicle pulls up during ejaculation. When my right testicle pulls up when I ejaculate it hurts. It pulls up into the pelvic area. I have to push it back down. What could cause this. I also have pain in my testicles daily. My testosterone was checked and it is normal. What can I do to make them not as painful. Thanks.

Answer
Sean

You will need to see a urologist. The testicle is brought up by the cremasteric muscle and other connections in the groin. This can only be fixed surgically. A scrotal ultrasound may be requested to make sure there are no other problems causing your pain.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD