Urology/UTI

Question
Dear Sir,

I am a patient of Externally enlarged prostate & being treated with Himaplasia & Veltam Plus,once in the morning & night respectively since last three years.
My urination frequency is 2/3times at night & I am comfortable.
I suspect some infection as having little buring sensation during Urination.
Would you mind to propose some equivalent antibiotics to combat,as earlier I was prescribed Doxy-100mg.for 21days.I request kindly response,as you did so far.
Thanks a lot.
with warm regards,
anil

Answer
Anvil

You could have an infection of the prostate or the urethra. In such cases, as like to give an antibiotic that we know.specifically works on that bacteria. This requires an examination and a urine sample test. Please contact your local physician for this.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD