Urology/Lesser Sperm Count, Low Sperm Density

since last few months i am having a strange problem during the morning hours when my mind was in half conscious mode of between sleep and waken up. a strange sensation happens in my back thighs and it feels that some fluid is moving in my veins. it always happens when i am in half sleep mode. due to this my legs have become very thin, but there is no effect on the rest of my body.
since the inception of this sensation, my sexual time period has decreased and with that my sperm count and sperm density has gone down considerably (no checks being done but seen and analysed by eyes).
when consulted by doctors, one started curing osteoporosis, while other said it is just your mental instability.

current doctor in consent, gave me tablets of NUROKIND GOLD, TRIPLENT 10 and Evion LC.

what to do?

I have no idea what is going on with your thighs or what may be causing the strange feeling you've described.

Since you haven't done a formal semen analysis, you don't know for sure if there really is an issue with sperm count or density; only that the semen may appear thinner or more watery which is very subjective.

I had to look up the meds you are taking as I've never heard of them and they are not available as such in the US.

Nurokind Gold is essentially a ginseng compound with vitamins.  Evion LC is just Vitamin E.  Triplent 10 is an actual drug called amitriptyline which is mainly used as an anti-depressant although it has some other uses such as for pelvic discomfort or pain.  None of these has demonstrated any actual effect on sexual function or semen quality.

I don't see where any of your symptoms suggest osteoporosis (which needs a bone scan to detect), but mental or anxiety issues are possible.  

You may want to talk to your local physicians or get another opinion for this problem.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute