Urology/Pain in right testical

Question
Sir I had slight pain in both my testicals I went to Doctor he said it was epididymitis. I ate the medicine prescribed by him but the pain does not go.I also had some pain in my right lower abdomen. Now the pain is only on right testical. How much will it take to be cured exactly its already 2 week's.

Answer
Anshul:

It's impossible to predict how long an infection or a pain will take to dissipate, especially in the scrotum since it's highly variable.  I wouldn't worry as long as it continues to improve.  If it stops improving, you may need to contact your local physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD