Urology/Penile Raphe Curvature

Question
I understand that this may not be in your area of expertise, but I am asking for a professional opinion regarding the shape of my penile raphe.
The line under my penis, the Penile Raphe, I believe it's called is curved. It starts of pretty straight before it begins to curve off to the left (from above). It then turns back to the correct place, below the meatus. Bare in mind this curve doesn't cause me any problems and is not too 'extreme'. I also don't have any rotation or torsion of the actual head of the penis. My penis is a good size, has no bends or anything and has a good amount of foreskin. But this curvy raphe is making me very self conscious. I've read lots of articles on the internet about this, which have all said that this is a normal occurrence and is nothing to worry about. But I worry about the way it looks, and it makes me worried to have sex in the future. I am 15 now and would really like to sort this problem out, weather it's a mental or physical one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Answer
Olly:

The median raphe in the scrotum and penis may appear to be curved and not straight.  This is of no significance and is not something that is typically considered a cosmetic defect.  Attempting to try and fix this surgically would cause far more harm than just leaving it alone.  I can assure you that it is not likely to be noticed by your future sexual partners.  You can certainly talk to your personal physician about this if it continues to bother you.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD