Urology/Sperm granuloma

Question
I've been suffering from the pain of my sperm granuloma for 3yrs now. Recently, my sperm granuloma has kept me bedridden in extreme constant pain. My urologist isn't resolving the issue & ice & heating pads are all I have for pain. What are the long term effects, if any, of sperm granuloma?

Answer
Ndawe:

There are no long term problems related to sperm ganulomas.  They usually don't hurt that much and are usually considered minor. The granuloma can be injected with steroids or it can be resected (surgically removed) which often helps.  He should talk to his urologist or consider a second opinion.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD