my left testis felt smaller than the other. It is painless, I recently consulted to an urologist and he said that "it is not necessary to have medication until it pains and hurts".
otherwise I feel weakness and watery eyes.
what should I do. please help me..

It is not abnormal to have one testicle smaller than the other.  If there is no pain or discomfort, then no treatment is needed.  If there is pain, then it can be looked at further.

This is not likely to have anything to do with watery eyes or weakness in any way.

You should follow your physician's advice and not worry about this unless something else happens.  In other words, there isn't much we can do about a testicle that appears small but is otherwise not bothersome.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute