Corbin wrote at 2016-07-06 12:44:45
I want to thank Dr Osele for the herbal medicine he gave to me and my sister, i and my sister have been suffering from chronic Hepatitis B for the past 10years and ever since we were infected with this disease,we have been in tears everyday, but to God be the glory that we are both heal with the herbal medicine that Dr Osele gave to me and my sister when i contacted him,i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to every of our disease has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer who live in South Africa, on his email address: healthmedicallab@gmail.com or whatsapp no. +27846531636, with him all your pains and troubles will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my sister are cured of chronic Hepatitis B, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Osele for his healing hands upon my life and my sister, he has all the cure to all manner of diseases like HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis B all types of cancer (HPV) , Gonorrhea, Diabetes,herpes and many more, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. contact his  Email: healthmedicallab@gmail.com whatsapp no. +27846531636

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute