Urology/Flaccid deformity

Question
Hello... Ive messaged you before.. im just scared. The urologist said i dont have peyronies.. I cant believe him because sometimes my flaccid penis looks kind of like an hourglass. Does peyronies cause a flaccid deformity

Answer
Devin:

Peyronie's may or may not have a flaccid deformity.  It is defined as a plaque or fibrous patch that typically causes a deformity when erect.  If you have no such deformity during and erection and no plaque is found, then you would not meet the definition.

No matter how many times you ask me this question, you are going to get the same answer.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD