Urology/health and chastity

Question
Hello and thank you for reading.

I own a chastity cage/penis cage of the cb6000 series. Because t is not a natural thing to have ones penis enclosed by hard plastic I wondered if using it causes any long-term damage or change to my body. For example I wonder if my nutsack gets longer because everytime I get an erection the balls are pulled away from my body by the ring behind my cock and balls. Do those cages influence the body on long-term perspective (if they are kept clean of course)?

Thank you and best wishes

A.

Answer
Andre:

There is no official medical data one way or the other on this device.  My personal opinion is that using it takes a chance on possible short and long term damage.  Any time you deliberately interfere with a bodily function, there is that risk.  

Since there is no test or study data, you will have to use it at your own risk.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD