Urology/Peyronies

Question
QUESTION: I dont think I have peyronies, but I am a little nervous because my penis looks strange when its flaccid then completely straight when erect

ANSWER: Craig

If it's straight when erect, it isn'the peyronie's.

QUESTION: But my flaccid penis takes on different shapes. Sometimes it tighter in the middle then it fills out.

Answer
Craig:

Flaccid appearance can be misleading although a narrowing of the shaft is one characteristic of peyronie's.  Since the fully erect penis is OK, it does not meet the definition of Peyronie's.  You can check with a local urologist to determine if there is any evidence of a plaque or fibrosis which might account for your description.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD