QUESTION: I dont think I have peyronies, but I am a little nervous because my penis looks strange when its flaccid then completely straight when erect

If it's straight when erect, it isn'the peyronie's.

QUESTION: But my flaccid penis takes on different shapes. Sometimes it tighter in the middle then it fills out.

Flaccid appearance can be misleading although a narrowing of the shaft is one characteristic of peyronie's.  Since the fully erect penis is OK, it does not meet the definition of Peyronie's.  You can check with a local urologist to determine if there is any evidence of a plaque or fibrosis which might account for your description.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute