Urology/Red rash on penis head

Question
Thanks doctor, i wanna ask a question to a dermatologist on this site but how come there are no experts in that area right now? Are they going to come back?

Answer
Don

Sorry, but I have nothing to do with the other aspects of this site. However, most xermatologist would.hezitate to even try to diagnose anything just from a brief description and photo. This site is intenxed for general questions only and not as a substitute for seeing a local physician.

However, I can tell you that most rashes on the penis are yeazt infections, but that xoes not mean othsr problems like bacterial infe tions or even allergies are ruled.out.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD