Urology/Red rash on penis head

Thanks doctor, i wanna ask a question to a dermatologist on this site but how come there are no experts in that area right now? Are they going to come back?

Sorry, but I have nothing to do with the other aspects of this site. However, most xermatologist would.hezitate to even try to diagnose anything just from a brief description and photo. This site is intenxed for general questions only and not as a substitute for seeing a local physician.

However, I can tell you that most rashes on the penis are yeazt infections, but that xoes not mean othsr problems like bacterial infe tions or even allergies are ruled.out.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute