Urology/Pain and Burning

Question
Hi Dr., I've been experiencing my problem on and off since 2013 it first started after having unprotected sex with a female whose vagina was extremely dry, after that I noticed my penis had a mild burning sensation at the tip, I got tested and it came back as the urethitis I took sum doxycycline and it cleared, so a year later I decided to try jelqing to enlarge my penis I was really doing it alot, and one night after jelqing I had sex and immediately after sex I was in extreme pain and have been every since a mild pain at tip of my penis that comes and goes mostly after urination but urination doesn't hurt, I've taken all kinds of antibiotics,  I've had a camera inserted in my penis all the way to my prostate, and a ultrasound all negative only thing they found once was ureaplasma in my urine I took some antibodies and got tested again and it was gone but the pain is still there ( losing my mind can you help) P.S. evertime I started feeling better I would jelq again do you think I damaged my urethra glands or nerves? I have stopped jelqing it's been about one month and a half now

Answer
William

Obviously, your situation is a bit complex.  You had an infection which was treated. You are having continuing problems with discomfort not due to infection. This could be an issue zbout nerves which may have been injured by the jelking which notoriously causes nerve issues. You should stop the helping and consult local urology.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD