Urology/notes

Question
I went to a uro specialist, who received my PCP's visit notes before I came in. Among other things, these notes said I was a head case, have been for a while, always comes in complaining over nothing. (I didn't know until I asked for the records and saw for myself). How much of this do other doctors (or yourself) believe when a patient comes in? How can I be sure I am getting the best care possible with stuff like this?

Answer
Kristi
it's hard to be short, but you need to trust your instincts with the doctor. While we all receive some comments like this from time to time, you want a physician that he will make an independent determination.

if you feel your concerns are not being addressed, find another position.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD