Urology/Random testicle pain

Im a 13 years old male
A few minutes ago i was just listening to some tunes in my phone suddenly a sharp testicle pain
I went to the restroom quickly as i can because Of all the pain ive felt in my life, this seems the very painful yet
I also urinated and another sharp pain happened, its not that serious actually i dont feel nauseated or crying about the pain, but it was sharp and painful
Its been 10 minutes and the pain was gone after 5 minutes ago
Im just concerned that i have heard people saying you wont have kids if your testicle are damaged
Also  its kinda embarrassing but
If necessary i do ejaculate like once a day...

You won't have kids if you severely damage BOTH testicles; you only need one.

Intermittent sharp pain in one testicle in your age group suggests a torsion or twisting.  This can be serious.  In some cases, we do a prophylactic surgery to fix the testicle in place so it can't twist just as a precaution.  This might be reasonable in your case. You should consult a pediatric urologist to review the pros and cons of such treatment and to verify the diagnosis.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute