Urology/Random testicle pain

Question
Hi!
Im a 13 years old male
A few minutes ago i was just listening to some tunes in my phone suddenly a sharp testicle pain
I went to the restroom quickly as i can because Of all the pain ive felt in my life, this seems the very painful yet
I also urinated and another sharp pain happened, its not that serious actually i dont feel nauseated or crying about the pain, but it was sharp and painful
Its been 10 minutes and the pain was gone after 5 minutes ago
Im just concerned that i have heard people saying you wont have kids if your testicle are damaged
Also  its kinda embarrassing but
If necessary i do ejaculate like once a day...

Answer
Matthew:

You won't have kids if you severely damage BOTH testicles; you only need one.

Intermittent sharp pain in one testicle in your age group suggests a torsion or twisting.  This can be serious.  In some cases, we do a prophylactic surgery to fix the testicle in place so it can't twist just as a precaution.  This might be reasonable in your case. You should consult a pediatric urologist to review the pros and cons of such treatment and to verify the diagnosis.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD