Urology/Bleeding night time

Question
Hi
I am a 33 years old guy and I did have anal sex with another guy before sleep
In the morning found out a blood stain in my shorts and bed
Even though I received anal sex, I think the blood could come from my penis, but no signs,no pain,not dirty to my body, nothing .
Had STD tests 10 days and everything negative.
I'm 5'5 168lb,take suplements,work out sometimes, use condoms,I smoke. Its weird. It hapened first time today and I'm worried it might happen again . What could it be? Please
Thank you

Answer
Indri:

Start by making an appointment with your local physician.  We have no indication of where the blood came from so we start from checking the obvious suspects: the rectum and the urinary system. Giving you a laundry list of things it could be would only cause unnecessary anxiety.  Most of the time, nothing serious is found in patients in your age group.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD