Urology/Bleeding night time

I am a 33 years old guy and I did have anal sex with another guy before sleep
In the morning found out a blood stain in my shorts and bed
Even though I received anal sex, I think the blood could come from my penis, but no signs,no pain,not dirty to my body, nothing .
Had STD tests 10 days and everything negative.
I'm 5'5 168lb,take suplements,work out sometimes, use condoms,I smoke. Its weird. It hapened first time today and I'm worried it might happen again . What could it be? Please
Thank you

Start by making an appointment with your local physician.  We have no indication of where the blood came from so we start from checking the obvious suspects: the rectum and the urinary system. Giving you a laundry list of things it could be would only cause unnecessary anxiety.  Most of the time, nothing serious is found in patients in your age group.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute