Urology/Not being able to fully void

Question
Hello Dr. Leslie,
I have been having difficulty voiding. I always find that a little bit of using always dribbles out no matter how hard I tried to void. I have undergone to cystocopies and prostate has been checked and prostatitis ruled out a few times. There's no urethral stricture either.
Due to excessive masturbation, I believe I  may have a damaged bulbospongiosus. Is it possible to damage this muscle? If so,  what are the treatment options? Thanks,

Answer
Kamal

A little bit of post void dribbling is very common. It can be treated by pressing your fingers from the base of the scrotum forward towards the penis. This will force out the small amount of urine that tends to collect.

If there are other difficulties voiding such as a weak stream, they can be treated. Usually, there is either some type of blockage or a weakened bladder.

There is no such Medical condition ad over masturbation. It is not generally posSibley to damage the bulbospongiosus muscle the way you describe.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD