Urology/MALE ISSUE

Question
Dr. Leslie Hi, I recently had a physical and the Dr. found an issue.
One side of my scrotum is much larger, double the size of the other.
My Dr. Set up a scan.  My question is this, will cancer show up in the lab - blood test, what will it show.  As of this moment I feel fine and have no problems, what else may cause this issue. What ever you can share would be appreciated. Thank you Kenny

Answer
Kenny

The usual scan of an enlarged testicle us an ultrasound. A cystic disorder is far more common than a cancer.  No blood test can fiagnose a testicular cancer but sometimes curious tumor markers can be helpful. Let's see what the ultrasound dhows.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD