Urology/Red spot of penis

Question
Red spot
Red spot  
Hello everyone, I have what looks like a red spot on the shaft of my penis but on the edge with the wrinkles. I've been tested for stds including herpes and have came back negative on everything and I'm not suffering from any abnormal symptoms like none stop itching, burning sensation, penis discharge, and etc. it's not a bump but it just concerns me. When I stretch it out to take a closer look it looks like it's over some of the veins/capillaries that run through the penis and it disappears when I have an erection. Anyone have an idea of what it is? I don't have multiple spots of this only just one

Answer
Dan

We are not permitted to make individual diagnoses on this forum. It is also dangerous to try to do so as original impressions on pictures if skin problems are often incorrect. The experts are the dermatologists, but you can start with your local physicuan.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD