Urology/Is this a venous leak?

Question
Hello.

Ive been suffering erectile dysfunction on and pff sonce my first encounter when I was 16 (im 25 now). Well Ive read online about venous leak and its scaring me, I have most of the symptoms. I went to a urologist and he doesn't think I need the test. I almost never have morning erections and when I do they arent full and sometimes during sex I lose my erection.. Am I just too worried?? Is venous leak rare?

Answer
Devin

You may or may not have venous lesk. In truth, it makes little difference since there is no cure for most ED disorders. But there us treatment including pills, shots, vacuum systems and implants. Find a treatment that works for you and for not worry about whether it's cause is venous leak or something else.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD