Urology/Tiny bumps in my gland penis

There are tiny bumbs on my glands penis.they seems like not growing.i have not done any sexual intercauses with i think it is not a s.t.d. although i clean my gland twice a day with soap.this bothers me a lot.pls explain me what these tiny bumps are... (i have perly penile papules in the sides of my gland too.i think this papules are totally unaware with the bumps in the top and up of the gland.) Pls explain me what these are.

These are probably just Fordyce spots which are quite normal. The penis does not have hair, but the shaft base usually does. These are just the non-working hair follicles. Perfectly normal. Have your physician check next visit to be absolutely sure.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute