Urology/Pain in penis after masturbation

Question
Sorry if this kind of question isn't supposed to be on this site. Anyways, after masturbating last night, I got an hard pain, but not too intense on the left side of my penis. It was pretty localized. When I have an erection, it's typically very hard, to a point where my penis can't move. So any forced movement can really hurt it. And for some reason last night, near the end, it was moving more than usual on its own, which is what I think caused the pain, because that's when I began to notice it. Once I was done, the pain pretty much when away, but when I looked at my penis to see if something was wrong, and I bent it up (this was a couple minutes after when it was soft) the pain came back in that area. When I let go of my penis it stopped. I've NEVER experienced anything like this before. Do you think when it involuntarily moved it pulled a muscle or something? And if that is the case is that bad? Or will it heal itself? When I was masturbating it was not vigorous at all so I feel the only possible cause we're the movments. I'm circumsized and 17 by the way

Answer
Alex

We do not give individual advice on this forum. The cause of you pain is not clear, but is not likely from any muscle injury. Without a diagnosis, obviously predictions of healing are not reliable.
You should see your physician or consult a urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD