Urology/Penis is Totally Dead/No Morning Erection

Question
Hello. Im in my late 30s. Ive been taking viagra for about 5-6  times per week ramping up dosages starting from 50mg up to 75mg. Ive been doing this for about 5 months since meeting my new girlfriend. Pror to this I had no issues iwith my penis at all. I did use Viagra off and on at various occassions and noticed one thing. Whenever I quit using my penis 'didnt work' all that well as I probably developed a tolerance to it.
Flash forward back to now. So after near daily usage of Viagra, I had to move up to over 100mg for it to work. The day after my penis would be very limp.
I decided to add Wellbutrin. Then a few days ago I added Cialis. 10mg felt great. Then the next night I added another 10mg of Cialis. I couldnt not achieve an erection at all and in fact felt an odd sensation around the groin area. Like blood was trying to enter my penis but it blocked it. Now the past 2 days Im in horrible shape. No morning erection, always small at all times. This is the smallest Ive ever scene in my whole life. I think taking Wellbutrin made it bad because im very nervous on as it releases high levels of Norepinephrine. That one dosage of Cialis that I tooked is making me panic as I feel it may have damaged something. I really need help! Im hoping that taking time off from the ED drugs will help (as it did before when I used Viagra). Thanks!

Answer
John

First, you should not be fooling with these medications except under Medical supervision.  

The cause of your ED is undetermined but anxiety and depression are probably involved.
Wellbutrin does not release high levels of norepinephrine as you have suggested.

You need to consult a local urologist for this problem at this point. It is unlikely that permanent damage has been done by using cialis.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD