Urology/Slight twist/slant in testicle

Question
So I've noticed that my left testicle (also my lower hanging and slightly bigger one) slants inwards a bit. So the front of it aims towards the right one, and the back of it aims out. It's not slanting at a full 90 degree angle, and it doesn't even always do it. I'd say it's about a 30 degree slant. The testicle fits in the sac perfectly, like the right, it just doesn't always face straight forward like the right. It's most prominent when the sack is loose and warm, and when I'm laying down. But when I lay down it angles in the opposite direction, the back goes towards the right testicle, and the front aims out. Still only about 30 degrees. Absolutely 0 pain. So long story short, is it normal (or ok) for one testicle to slant sometimes like this

Answer
Reese

The degree of twisting you describe sounds relatively minor. You did not g yoyr age, but the concern in young men is torsion. In most torsion cases, the testicle lie horizontal indicating no fastening inside which is not what you described. Check with you personal physician to be sure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD