Urology/study

Question
hi sir sorry once again want to know if a person wants to become  a urologist .endocrinologist .MBBS .master in it except maths .does to become one .hard job of memorising facts & recall them to answer exams is needed for a student   or just physical learning like as a car mechanic is  enough.as during my time I used to run away from hard work of memorising .is it really needed in the relevant fields as I am unskilled labour in airline industriy where we have options of learning skills .isn't it possible without hard work of memorising which I run from & isn't it needed to learn things .any piece of advice .I be grateful.thanks.God bless you.

Answer
Shahzad

To become a urologist you have to complete Medical school, then pass exams to be eligible to apply for residency training, typically 5 or 6 years. Urology is a surgical specialty so learning anatomy in great detail is required as well as the mechanical aspects regardless of the medical field, it will require lots of hard work and memorization as well as judgement and problem solving skills. It's not just memorization.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD