Urology/how to do sex after treatment of phimosis

Question
QUESTION: Question:   I have treated my phomosis now I feel pain during urination.  
And also I want to know how can I do sex ..will it be painful during sex...

ANSWER: Rahul

It's impossible to answer your question without knowing exactly how you "treated" your phimosis. When properly treated, this I'd not an isdue.

QUESTION: My skin was taken back to its initial position....
Now how can I do sex will it pain or not

Answer
Rahul

This is still unclear. Phomosis means scarring or tightness of the foreskin, usually to huge point where it cannot be retracted or pulled back behind the glans or head of the penis.

If you are able to pull the foreskin back, then you do not have phomosis. If you pull it back and cannot return it to cover the head of the penis, you have a paraphimosis which is potentially dangerous as it can tighten and cause blood circulation problems and severe pain

You state that the "skin was taken back to its original position" which I do not clearly understand.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD