Urology/how to do sex after treatment of phimosis

QUESTION: Question:   I have treated my phomosis now I feel pain during urination.  
And also I want to know how can I do sex ..will it be painful during sex...

It's impossible to answer your question without knowing exactly how you "treated" your phimosis. When properly treated, this I'd not an isdue.

QUESTION: My skin was taken back to its initial position....
Now how can I do sex will it pain or not

This is still unclear. Phomosis means scarring or tightness of the foreskin, usually to huge point where it cannot be retracted or pulled back behind the glans or head of the penis.

If you are able to pull the foreskin back, then you do not have phomosis. If you pull it back and cannot return it to cover the head of the penis, you have a paraphimosis which is potentially dangerous as it can tighten and cause blood circulation problems and severe pain

You state that the "skin was taken back to its original position" which I do not clearly understand.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute