Urology/Swollen Frenulum after Circumcision

Question
Its been a week since i got circumcised and im worried that my frenulum is a bit too swollen from the rest of the penis. It doesn't hurt but it looks triangular plus a bubble sort of skin has formed just above the frenulum under the head of the penis. I am afraid it won't go away. If not what should i do.Am i too worried or is this normal because the bubble like skin which looks like a clotted blood seems too wierd around the frenulum. Thanks in advance and also is there any way i can cure it myself coz i dont want to go for another surgery.

Answer
Rahul

Not much you can do, but this usually resolves over time. Check with your surgeon. Sometimes we will recommend an elastic wrap to help minimize swelling. If ut does not resolve, the your only choice may be a corrective forgery but that would only rarely necessary.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD