You are here:

Urology/Tip of penis irritation


Tom wrote at 2008-05-21 09:15:58
I was wondering if you ever figured out what was wrong or got better and if so what did you do.  I am having similar problems.  Thanks!

cvx583 wrote at 2008-09-05 22:33:35
I was wondering if any solution has been found for this problem.  Like another has asked, I am having the same problems.

Yeah, it sucks wrote at 2013-07-10 03:33:49
I have the same issue. It is penile psoriasis.  Look some pictures up and compare.  Steroid creams help because they are anti- inflammatory. Or u can change your diet and reduce stress levels.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Arthur Goldstein, M.D.


Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.


I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS

©2017 All rights reserved.