Urology/male ejaculation

Question
is there any way of getting more volume to my ejaculation? i prefer a natual way of getting more rather than taking a pill but i have heard about some like "Ropes" or "seamanx" are pills the only way. do they even work?

Answer
Beau:

There is no simple way to increase ejaculation volume.  Avoiding ejaculation for 3-4 days is probably the only effective home remedy.  If there is retrograde ejaculation, an abnormal condition where some or all of the semen goes backwards into the bladder, then there are some medications that can help.  

I am unfamiliar with "Ropes" and "Seamanx" but it's highly doubtful that they work.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD