Uropathy/Amaroli/When not to amaroli

Question
Hello, Thank you for your wonderful website. It is jam packed full of fantastic information!
I do have some questions regarding urine therapy and my current physical ailment.

For more than 9 months now I have had lymphoedema/fluid retention all over my body. It is most pronounced around my eyes (periorbital puffiness) but also my abdomen. My cervical and inguinal nodes have been up for the duration. An ultrasound showed over 160 glands are enlarged, but an ENT agreed they were not abnormally large (though they are visibly sticking out of my neck and restrict the fluid from moving down from my face and neck area). My arms completely fall asleep if I sleep on them for too long and are painful so I rarely get a good nights sleep.
I have endured many terrifying tests and innumerable blood tests. Yet the Drs are no closer to a diagnosis, thgough they all agree that there is chronic inflammation (der ;) and that it looks like some sort of auto-immune disease. They have tossed into the mix: lymphoma, Sjorgrens syndrome, lupus, you name it!
My rheumatoid factor is quite high at 19.
My ANA is very high at Titre 1:1280 though it has fluctuated & a more recent test showed Titre 1:640 (speckled pattern)
IgG 17.60g/L (above range)
Low compliments
Albumin slightly below range: 33g/l
Total protein low: 61g/L
Gamma globulin (serum electrophoresis): 19g/L

I am only 33 and certainly did not see this coming. I am fit and otherwise, I thought, quite healthy. Though I did have a severe liver infection (which was also never fully diagnosed) about 4 years ago where my liver function test was very worrying. It inexplicably improved after a few weeks.

I am willing to try amaroli as I believe it can help me. How should I go about it? I have tried 6-8 teaspoons (midstream) in half a glass of water for a few days. The taste is very bitter and the colour a very dark yellow.
Am I taking enough? Too much?