Uropathy/Amaroli/Thinking about trying it

Question
QUESTION: About 2 months ago a friend sent me a video of a Yogi guy who drank his own urine everyday.  I said NO WAY that's nuts...

Here I am thinking about trying it.  I don't' know whats wrong with my health but something is going on. I'm 31 and not on any medications.  For the last 5 months (since I had surgery on my broken foot) I have not felt right.  I went to 2 doctors and they practically called me a hypochondriac and sent me home.

For about 5 months I have had certain symptoms, reoccurring yeast infections DESPITE a ZERO sugar diet (I mean not fruit, not candy, not even honey etc.)  I also have swollen lymph glands in my abdomen and neck, light headed, muscle cramping and I generally feel mildly lousy after eating, bloated somewhat or even mildly nauseous.  My high energy level is pretty wiped out these days.

You're probably thinking I should go to a doctor and I would but after the last two trips which were a bit humiliating and unproductive...:( Also, I do not believe in using drugs to heal, I believe in the power to heal oneself with herbs, energy and other holistic methods.  Although a diagnosis would be nice.

Anyhow, are there any conditions where you shouldn't drink urine as a therapy?  Should I start out by only consuming a small amount at first?  How much does it tend to cause stomach upset if it does?  If it causes a healing crisis, I don't know what to expect.

ANSWER: Hi Jamie,

This might help answer some of your questions;

http://www.optiderma.com/en/they-talk-about-it/interviews-skin-experts/urine-the

With regards to your experiences, it is not uncommon for all kinds of unusual problems to occur after a general anaesthetic for surgery.

The only condition I insist on for using urine therapy is that the person is not taking any medication or herbal medication.  Urine therapy concentrates whatever drugs we consume, and overdose is possible.

Otherwise, virtually anyone can begin.

Start with a small glass, say 2 or 3 eggcups full once a day, first thing in the morning.  Over time, weeks or so, progress to consuming all your first morning flow, (except the very first bit, and last bit).

Let me know if you need more help, and how you progress.  You might experience some kind of healing crisis, but it is unlikely to occur for several weeks or months.

Good luck, and warm regards, if you need more guidance just drop me another note.

James

QUESTION: Ok, I finally tried it LOL.  I used a shot glass and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be...in fact it wasn't particularly unpleasant at all.  I didn't do it in the morning but do know that's ideal.

It made my stomach feel sorta icky, like I'd drank black coffee.  I only drank half a shot glass and drank water afterwards.  I did not eat anything for an hour and a half after.  No problems but that feeling lingers in my stomach.  Any tips?  

Positive effects were, increased energy for about 3 hours and an ethereal sense of peace that I can't logically explain.

ANSWER: Well done.

Yes you noticed - one of the odd after effects is a sense of spiritual peace that creeps up on you the more you practice.

With regards to the feelings in the stomach, stick with it for a week or so, and that will disappear too.

When you can, switch to first thing in the morning as this is probably ten times more powerful.

Let me know if you need more help.

Warm regards,

James

QUESTION: I did it first thing this morning this time.  No side effects...I think next time I'll increase the amount.  After wards I drank some water that I blessed using a crystal and meditation.  

I read something about urine therapy being like homeopathy, since water stores information, your urine stores the status of your health and thus making it the perfect tailored homeopathic medicine.  The bottom last paragraph of this page is very interesting:
http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html

I'll keep you posted periodically if that's ok.  It helps for me to touch base because this is still very very new to me.

Answer
Jamie,

I am of a similar opinion, that it has some homeopathic attributes.

Do please keep me informed about your progress, it is an amazing journey!

Oddly enough, there will come a time, when you just do it, and don't even think about it.  And, every morning you remember that that's what you will be doing as your start to the day.

Keep your eyes open for any healing crises that occur.  They can happen anything between a few days, a few weeks, and a few months, or sometimes, not at all.

If you have any questions that pop up, please do drop me a line again as well.

Good luck and Warm regards,

James

Uropathy/Amaroli

James Middleton