Uruguay/Importing a car into Uruguay

Brian Geiger wrote at 2012-03-16 04:44:12
If the information contained within your original message is still accurate, now being 1 year later, I understand Uruguay will allow me to ship my vehicle in and remain for 3 months for free. I will be shipping my 2000 beetle in two weeks and plan to drive north to Brazil to live with my wife, who is a native Brazilian. Would you please put in me touch with your friend, the attorney, to help me understand how I can do this.

Thank you.

german875 wrote at 2013-12-24 09:39:54
Can you please give to this friendly lawyer my contact info, which is:  german875@gmail.com

Best regards,

Uruguay

Pete Larsen