Uruguay/Where is Pete Larson today & What is his Interests to date )5/2014

Question
SS grand a month ! Can one live OK in Uruguary ?

Answer
Steve,

Not sure I understand the question exactly, but I will answer what I think you are asking me.  I currently reside in Houston, TX and I am an international lawyer and travel throughout the world including my favorite country Uruguay.  

If you are saying that you have 55 grand a month - then you will live like a king in Uruguay.  If you are saying that you will only have a grand a month, then that is not enough to live an American lifestyle, it can be done, but you will not be living what I would consider to be OK.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Pete Larsen

Uruguay

Pete Larsen