Uruguay/nurses job in uruguay

Hello sir i am from india and i m working here as a RN and i want to work in uruguay. So how can i apply for job and should i need to write any exam for become RN in uruguay.

The first thing to note is that Uruguay is a social medicine country, which means that the opportunities and salaries are low.  While Uruguay is an excellent place to live and work, healthcare is not that great.  You would need to know Spanish fluently and you would need to find out about the licensing requirements, but even if you were to cross those two issues, I think that you would find that it is not a well paid profession there.

Sorry I don't have that much information but that's about all I know on that topic.  Good luck.

Pete Larsen

You can ask me questions about culture, government, visas, and travel in Uruguay. Uruguay is a beautiful country that offers much more than the general public would be aware of. Give it a try.

I lived in Uruguay for two years. While there I learned Spanish, which I speak and write fluently. I also learned about one of the most beautiful cultures in South America that comes from a rich Spanish heritage mixed with a lot of Italian and Spaniards and a little bit of German. I travel to South America quite often and have dealt with almost all aspects of life from business to travel to religion to conversing with the shoe shine boys.

BSBA - Business Administration from the University of Pheonix
Juris Doctorate - South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas.
Fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese