Used Cars/Honda Odyssey Purchase

Question
We are looking at used minivan purchase.  We are in Kentucky.  Our price range is 14k or under.  We have settled in on the Honda Odyssey. This put us in the 50k-60k mile range and '05-'06 model range.  Is this a wise purchase?  Any other minivan suggestions?  Also it seems to help if I widen the search to a long distance purchase.  Any advice on that?

Answer
Hi Jesse,

You should be able to get a newer Honda Odyssey than an 05/06 and should be able to get an 07 08 EX for the amount of money you're talking about...

Personally I think that Chrysler makes a great minivan (Town and Country) they have the Sto and Go feature as well as all of the normal comforts of home AND they are incredibly affordable. You could drive a 2010 or 11 Town & Country for the same amount of money as the Honda. My personal opinion is that while Honda's might be cool looking and have branded themselves very successfully as the brand to own... I don't think the premium you pay for them is anywhere near any perceived additional value you might receive. Take a look around and get back to me and let me know if you have any additional questions I am with you all the way on this until you are completely satisfied with the answers and can give me those perfect survey scores. If you find a van that you are serious about send me a link and I will tell you what I think

Thanks for your question

Roger,

Here is my personal email roadloans@gmail.com

Used Cars

Roger Alvey