Used Cars/we- owe form

Question
I live in wooster Ohio I  purchased a vehicle from ABC motor credit in canton Ohio 2 weeks ago and its engine light was on when purchased. ABC gave me a we-owe form i have already taken it twice in two weeks to the repair shop the warranty center sent me to which is also in canton Ohio its a good hour and a half round trip  and both times engine light has come back on after i have taken my van home and it is actually getting worse. i am wanting to know if they have to fix it everytime it comes back on no matter if the engine light is off when i leave the repair shop, and if they state its something different that made it come on if it they still have to cover the repairs. also if the repair shop keeps sending me home and we pass the 30 days is it still covered. I feel for all of this gas I'm wasting and the time without my van i have to pay gas money for rides to work that i should be reimbursed.

Answer
Hi Jennifer,

Here is the plan to get this handled 1x for you ... take your car to any of the major national auto parts chain stores and go inside and tell the guy at the counter that a friend of yours (me) told you that they would use their scan tool on your car so you could figure out what was wrong and what parts to buy to fix it... He will grab one of their scanners and take it out and plug it into your car and he will tell you what codes your car is throwing...TELL HIM YOU WANT TO WRITE THEM DOWN AND NOT TO CLEAR THEM UNTIL YOU DO IT...then after you have them written down along with whatever he thinks they mean then you will know what someone isn't telling you and that is "what's wrong with this car that it keeps doing this" ...Think of it like this ...when something the cars computer is monitoring all the time detects a misfire or anyone of a zillion things that aren't quite right ...like a bad oxygen sensor or something...it tells on itself immediately by 'throwing a code' i.e. sends a message to the computer telling it what it detected etc. ...since we don't speak their language these fairly expensive scan tools exist to translate what the code says into english for you. once we know what the problem is. Then send me what the results were and which codes it threw etc. and I will tell you what the problem is.

When you have been going in there I have a feeling that all they were doing was treating the symptons and not the causes ...in other words just clearing the codes to make the light go off and then after you get home the initial event happens again and turns it back on... its a real cheap way to get the customer to leave but it's a poor way to run a business. get me those codes and lets get this car fixed... will need make and model etc. of the car as well. Once we know what the real problem is then we will understand what they are saying and will

ASK AS MANY FOLLOW UPS AS YOU WANT I WILL HOLD YOUR HAND THRU THIS MESS

Used Cars

Roger Alvey