Used Cars/damaged used car

Hello Ray,

What are your thoughts on purchasing a vehicle that has been damaged and repaired.  There is an incredible deal on a Hyundai Elantra from United Motors LLC in St. Francis, Wisconsin.  There was front end damaged but the dealer assures me everything was taken care of.  From what I've read on their website, it seems like a few of their cars are salvaged, but it has had decent reviews.  So what kind of damage would you consider purchasing for a used/previously damaged vehicle, and how to best come up with a fair price.  Also, do you recommend "Carfax" or is there other options.

Hi Brett,

Firstly let me say Happy New Year to you, and I am happy that your question is before purchase because most mail I get is after purchase trying to get people out of a jam, I will work with you to make sure you will get valid value.

Can you provide me with a link where I can view this vehicle to check and report back to you ?,,, if yes then lets keep this private,,, email me at

Also please study my website for some pointers, and feel free to add further questions

PS - The dealer assures you everything was taken care of " LOL"

Have a Blessed day
From the computer of
Ray Paulsen

Used Cars

ray paulsen

confused buying with confidence from dealer or private...consumer fears...paying to much...getting a lemon...accident car...fair value for trade...negotiation simply want a fair deal... YOU MAY QUICKLY FIND ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AT MY WEBSITE IF NOT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

over 35 years in automotive industry, management, retail, wholesale, appraisals, auctions, vintage