Used Cars/Used car

Question
I signed all the paperwork to purchase a used 2010 ford escort saturday, I havent taken possesion of the car yet and was wandering if i can get out of the contract? I am in the state of colorado

Answer
Hi Robert,

Wanted to get back to you asap because it sounds like you needed a quick answer ..soooo while this won't be one of my marathon ..'war and peace' lengthed answers it will be just as accurate and as always you are welcome to ask as many follow-up questions if you want and I will stay with you till you are completely satisfied with the answer.

Yes you can get out of that deal... Until you drive the car off the lot and take possession of the you haven't bought anything generally speaking. For contract to be forceful by both parties have to offer and acceptance in consideration at this point it sounds to me like you've received nothing for your promise. In the state of Oregon and Washington customer has to take delivery and drive the car off the lot before he is a bona fide owner

Hope this helps

My personal e-mail is roadloans at Gmail

Roger

Used Cars

Roger Alvey